Board Certified Ophthalmologist in Charleston, SC
Dr. George Waring is a respected authority on advanced vision correction treatments, and is a recognized leader for his ongoing dedication to the research and development of newer, better procedures. The Waring Vision Institute is a premier destination for clients seeking the most advanced treatments. Dr. Waring from Charleston, SC, is the recipient of a vast array of awards, honors, and recognitions for his contributions to his field of practice in the development of more effective vision correction methods.
- Served as principal investigator for USFDA clinical trials for the world’s first and only eye drop to treat age related blurry near vision
- Secretariat Award and Senior Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Top Ophthalmologist and Leading Physician by the International Association of Ophthalmologists
- Top 100 Most Influential People Worldwide in Ophthalmology Power List, The Ophthalmologist
- Recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the International Society of Refractive Surgery Presidential Award and Distinguished Lans Award