Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update.
April 21st, 2022
At The Waring Vision Institute, our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community. Please read closely as the scenarios listed may impact your upcoming appointment.
ANY PATIENT WITH FEVER, COUGH, MALAISE, OR CONTACT WITH COVID-19+ INDIVIDUALS:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste). Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients and staff will be screened prior to entering with questions regarding the listed concerns above. No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients and staff are given the option to wear a mask. Wearing a mask in healthcare settings, regardless of vaccinate status is optional by the CDC.
- Installation of plexiglass screens at our front desk and in offices where it is not possible to maintain 6-foot social distancing to help protect those who are unvaccinated.
- All exam rooms, diagnostic equipment and the surgical suite are disinfected before every patient encounter and common touch points in the office are sterilized hourly.
- Your team at the Waring Vision Institute
George Waring IV MD FACS
735 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 101
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Schedule a Consultation